A generic blockchain is a pre-built blockchain platform that is designed to meet the needs of a wide range of users. It typically comes with a set of pre-defined features, protocols, and governance rules that are suitable for a broad range of use cases. In contrast, the Semita Optimistic Rollup solution can be tailored to the specific needs of a particular business or industry. It is designed from scratch, with features, protocols, and governance rules customized to meet the specific needs of the organization.
Although a generic blockchain solution is readily available, easily accessible, and typically requires minimal setup time, it is not a silver bullet for every business. It may be suitable for businesses that have limited technical expertise or those that need a blockchain solution quickly. However, a generic blockchain solution may not be suitable for businesses with complex needs, as it may not offer the necessary flexibility, security, or scalability.
On the other hand, a customized Semita Optimistic Rollup solution provides greater flexibility, security, and scalability. It can be designed to meet the specific needs of a particular business, which can result in increased efficiency, reduced costs, and improved performance. However, it typically requires a higher level of technical expertise, time, and resources to design, build, and maintain, which is managed and maintained by experts from NodeReal.
Now let`s have a look at how we can customize the scaling solution for your business.
- Confirmation: when it comes to transaction confirmation times, Unlike conventional blockchain systems that may take minutes or hours to confirm a single transaction, Semita Rollup utilize an optimistic rollup architecture, which facilitates nearly instantaneous confirmation times.
- Gas token: What sets Semita Rollup apart from other Optimistic Rollups is their exceptional attribute of allowing users to pay for transaction fees using ERC-20 tokens. This means that unlike other rollups, users no longer need to maintain a separate currency, such as ETH or BNB, to pay for gas fees.
- Address Whitelist: Semita Rollup provide a useful feature that allows owners to define a whitelist of addresses that can interact with their rollup. This feature can be used to restrict the ability to interact with contracts or perform certain actions to a specific set of addresses. The whitelisting functionality can be managed through a simple API.
- Customized EVM support: Semita Rollup will support customized EVM, for example:
- Restriction of certain opcodes
- Custom precompiled functions
Updated 7 days ago